Treble clef

beli Quran jom!

Followers (thanks!!)

I support breast feeding!

I support breast feeding!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

getting old? naaahhhhh!!

i am about to be 30, in about 3 weeks. busy counting the days, i am. ha ha..turning 30 but counting days like a 13 year old's.

hopefully i won't look old before time. though i do feel a bit..with kids, about to be 4 of em, chores and tense, well those are the main contributor to my aging.

i have lots of plans in my mind but all depending on situation and husband's approval etc. he made a surprise party for me, once. i was in confinement after my son's birth. we both are february babies. my son's on the 14th, mine on the 20th.

thought of doing something on the 21st at our place. hopefully will be granted by my hubby. a small one will be ok, honey..pleaseee!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tudung-Online