Treble clef

beli Quran jom!

Followers (thanks!!)

I support breast feeding!

I support breast feeding!

Friday, September 12, 2008

If only i can afford it

I have so many things on my wish list.

  • i want to perform umrah with my family, along with my parents and siblings. but i couldn't afford it, yet.
  • i want to buy gifts for my hubby on his every birthdays and our anniversaries. but i couldn't afford it, yet.
  • i want to be able to buy my children's what they want, but i couldn't afford it, yet.
  • i want to provide good education for my children, send them to the best school nearby, but i couldn't afford it, yet.
  • i want to be able to expand my hubby's business, but i couldn't afford it, yet.
  • i want to help my hubby in his recording and jamming studio, but i couldn't afford it, yet.
  • i want to help my neighbourhood to provide fences or cctv to prevent theft and burglary, but i couldn't afford it, yet.

Ya Allah. ampunkan hamba Mu ini, murahkan rezeki kami dan lindungi kami dari sebarang kejadian dan bahaya yang tidak kami ingini! This is all that i can afford; DOA!!

Amin.

3 comments:

manusia terlantar said...

Amin..

Doa skali bagi achik punya otak jadi betul..
Huhu.

Impian kita sama. Kecuali pasang cctv kat umah jiran.. Pervert! .

But i couldnt affort all of it yet.

Unknown said...

manusia terlantar: Amin. aku sentiasa doakan yang terbaik untuk saudara seislam. tapi kalau saudara seislam itulah yang terbukti memecah masuk umah aku, takkan ku maapkan!!

cheh! bukan nak pasang cctv kat umah jiran la..kat kejiranan je..senang nak pantau sape kuar masuk..

itupun kalau mampu..

Aziya said...

kalau sedara seIslam yg memcurik di bulan Ramadhan nie... memang tak boleh di maafkan...

Kenapa mesti curi power cabel.. kenapa2 ???

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tudung-Online