Treble clef

beli Quran jom!

Followers (thanks!!)

I support breast feeding!

I support breast feeding!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

had my sleepless nights..and i don't complaint, much.









yesterday my little Zahin was brought to our panel clinic for his 6 months old immunization. since he was coughing quite bad since a few days ago, i asked for some cough treatment for him too. looking at him, with his not-so-well-look and sleepy eyes, sadden me. he didn't make any scenes though. just his cough, breaking the silence of the night. woke me up every hour. so was his eldest sister, Dalia. oh my. what could a mother do besides attending her sick children? pray. pray for their wellness and healthiness.

complaint? wanted to, but what good will it do to me? nothing.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tudung-Online