Treble clef

beli Quran jom!

Followers (thanks!!)

I support breast feeding!

I support breast feeding!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Erza Omnimedia



Finally, a company of our own. Though it's just a small and new company, never mind. What's most important, the determination of making it a successful one. Now we have a jamming cum recording studio called Studio Anggerik. You should see the look on my husbands' when this new 'baby' of ours (more to his, actually) arrives. The Studio is not fully setup yet. Thought of having two recording/ jamming studio but slowly..One is now complete, more income needed to build another one. The studio is now on operation. Bookings? Those who knows me, can contact me. This new baby is developing. even the studio can be used (try it, the sound's marvellous), the lounge is empty. Well, people say 'don't judge a book by its cover', right? Come and see it for yourself first.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tudung-Online