Treble clef

beli Quran jom!

Followers (thanks!!)

I support breast feeding!

I support breast feeding!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

so many things to do, yet so little time i have

really?

so little time?

nahhh...it's all about time management.

bored and lazy. that's the most common reason not to do the 'many things to do' and such excuses are given.

yeah..yeah.. same here too!

somehow, i can say that i'm not really good at time management. but sometimes, i am the most perfect time-matter person!

lately, i'm being tested, regarding time. still, i can't complaint. why? because i know, it's all my bad. accepting, for i know it's my fault, is a pressure but hey, it is somewhat calming. in other way, it helps me know better about me, my mistake, and how and why it happened.

And it's all about faith.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tudung-Online