Treble clef

beli Quran jom!

Followers (thanks!!)

I support breast feeding!

I support breast feeding!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

its about to be 7, one strong number.


bring back the memories of joy of 31st May, 2003.

yeap. it's my wedding anniversary. 7 beautiful years, filled with fun, love, anger, fight, quarrel, jokes and 4 kids (hahahaha!)

it may be young, but 7 to me is very strong. i never thought of getting married actually, let alone having kids. but what happen to me now, is a blessing. who would have thought that ugly fat girl like me will get married? all of my school friends were in deep shocked, when i told them i was about to get married. in fact, i got married earlier than most of them! fate, i would say. Thank God!

my husband, Zairi is a loving man. he may not be as romantic as Romeo but it's okay to me. i'm not a Juliet either! he's funny, indeed. but he's not a joker. he's fun to be around with. he's open minded and a calm person. but when he's not in the mood, well.. i don't have to elaborate on it. :)

Allahyarham P. Ramlee said, in one of his songs "sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit, apa pula suami isteri.."

it happens in all marriages, i reckon. we too, have our ups and downs. but one thing for sure; seeing him in a calm moment, a smile on his face, a laughter that soothes the moment, makes me feel like a winner. how is that? ever received any winner's prize? that's how i feel. like receiving a gold medal for being a good wife, a good housekeeper, a good mum, and a good person. i'd change for him. i'd die for him. i'd do anything i can afford, for him. how crazy, funny and miraculous love can be at the same time.

to my dear beloved, thank you for being a tolerant person to me notwithstanding in facing my hard-headed behaviour sometimes (?.. hehehe). you came into my life when i was in need. and showered me with love and trust. you, are the right one for me, InsyaAllah, forever and after. I love you, with all my heart. Happy 7th Anniversary.

2 comments:

ibuaries said...

tahniah erra...wah dah 7 thn ye. syukur alhamdulillah...moga jodoh kalian hingga ke akhir hayat

Unknown said...

ye la siti. pejam celik, pejam celik, dah 7 thn.
tqvm for the doa'. insya allah.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tudung-Online