Treble clef

beli Quran jom!

Followers (thanks!!)

I support breast feeding!

I support breast feeding!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Review: Baby Sebamed Range


To me, this range is the best for babies. Though a little expensive but its worth it for your loved ones. Been using the Baby Cream (used to be Care Cream) since my first baby (she's 7, now) and it never let me down. Recently bought the Baby Lotion for my 4-year-old girl, who had rashes due to her fibre-glass cast, and it does an amazing job. Just one day and all the rashes has gone. Keep continuing using it till today (it's only been 3 days since I bought it) just to smoothen her skin complexion.I use it too, due to rashes I'm currently experiencing with this 5th pregnancy and it does wonders to me, too!

This product range is highly recommended by me, especially if you have a sensitive skin babies/ children. They have Sun Care too!

Look for them at the pharmacies near you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tudung-Online